Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Link to video

Here's a link to the video I took this morning.  Unfortunately, the loud clicking you hear is my auto-focus on my lens.  I've got to remember that this DLSR shoots video and take it off when shooting. You can hear the calls of the grouse in the background if you listen closely.  Please be patient with the video, it's 160MB...




Now to figure out how to get stills from this video, given that they look to be better quality than what I took earlier.

Here's one taken right after the first one landed...no cropping.  He literally landed right next to the car.  The noise is due to the high ISO (max on this camera)



Later after they all went to the field:


A common loon:


The first osprey that I've seen since moving out here:


No comments:

Post a Comment